Friday, October 23, 2009

Week Twenty: Week Twenty

Week twenty, wow, two zero, 20. I can't believe that I've been training for that long. Whew! Unfortunately, I had absolutely no time to blog this week. Between working and running, my week has been jam-packed. Too bad I am unable to write in my sleep - I'm sure you'd get some pretty interesting stuff. Anyway, stress has really started to take a toll on me, so I have to concentrate on getting it under control. Stressed out runners are more likely to become injured. I think I need to hit up the spa this weekend....after I run 20 miles.

If some kind of time-slowing miracle happens, I will come back and write more. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I always have more to say, especially about running.

Only five more weeks until the marathon!!

Week Twenty
10/19 - Rest day
10/20 - Run 4 miles
10/21 - Intervals - about 6 miles
Warm-up 2 miles
8 x 600 @ 7:00 minute mile pace
Cool down - .75 mile
10/22 - Easy 2.5 miles
10/23 -Tempo run - 10 miles
Warmup 1 mile
Run 8 miles @ marathon pace
Cooldown 1 mile
10/24 - Easy 4 miles
10/25 - Long Run - 20 miles

Total miles for the week: 46.5

No comments:

Post a Comment