Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Running in Honor of Family

Dear Family and Friends,

I recently joined the challenge to raise funds to support the Shore Run/Walk, benefiting Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. I am running this race in memory of my amazing Grandma who was an unfortunate brain tumor victim. I am also running in honor of my brother who is a brain tumor survivor. Please support me by contributing. Your support will help fund cutting-edge immunotherapy research at the Hutchinson Center. For more information about this event, visit www.fhcrc.org/shorerun.

It's faster and easier than ever to support this great cause by making your tax-deductible donation online by visiting my page below.

Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Melissa

To make a donation online, visit:
http://getinvolved.fhcrc.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1232721&pg=personal&fr_id=1120&et=bsRvIhMJ3yVRxzXAnmr4PQ..&s_tafId=2950

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! It's the second run that I've asked for donations for and let me tell you, no matter how good the cause, getting donations is really tough.

    ReplyDelete