Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week Twenty-Five: Wish me luck!

Only 3 more days until the Seattle Marathon!!


I can't believe it's here already!



I can't believe I'm about to run 26.2 miles!



My main focus this week is relaxing. Relaxing my muscles and relaxing my mind. Staying focused and staying positive. No matter what my finishing time is, I have to keep reminding myself, I'm running 26.2 miles! That's an accomplish in itself.



This will probably be my last post before the race, so wish me luck. Of course, I'll be sure to post the results as soon as I get them. Stay tuned.



Here is a "good luck" card that my co-workers made for me:



Week Twenty-Five

11/22 - Rest

11/23 - Run 5 easy miles

11/24 - Run 4 easy miles

11/25 - Rest

11/26 - Run 5 easy miles

11/27 - Run 3 very easy miles
11/28 - REST!!!

11/29 - Seattle Marathon - 26.2 miles

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to hearing your success story!!

    ReplyDelete